For ROUND chair or table legs ONLY
1. Download and print the template on your printer. Make sure you use 100% for the scale or turn off the scale prior to printing. Using any other setting will make template inaccurate. Set your printer settings correctly.
Printing settings in Windows
Printing settings in MacOS
Make sure you printed your tool correctly - compare your tool to an actual ruler, as shown in the above image.
If you printed your tool correctly, the 1" mark on your tool will line up with your ruler at 3 1/8".
2. Carefully cut out the template.
3. Wrap the template around your sled base chair or the bottom of a chair or table leg.
4. Locate where the template overlaps the "0" mark on the template.
5. Write down the measurement.
6. This is the diameter of the chair or table leg.
7. Visit our products page on chaircaps.com and purchase the correct size glide or cap for your needs.
Call us at 561-775-2122
We are happy to assist you - we can even arrange for samples.